With more and more people moving toward online trading, Upstox has turned their web-based platform into the most sophisticated and cutting-edge tool, which enables fast and place trades in live markets to be quickly tracked to traders and investors. Upstox Pro is a light weight browser based trading platform that can be accessed using internet on your computer, laptop or tablet-without having anything to do. Trashing with Upstox means that you can say that those great .exe files are good for your desktop .click here to log in Upstox (RKSV) Web-https://pro.upstox.com/
Key Features of Upstox Pro are:
- Fast market feeds
- Trade on all exchanges & all segments with a single sign-in
- Real time quotes
- Instant notifications.
- Bank transfer available with 40+ banks
- Real time margin – alert for margin changes
- One click trades
- Keyboard shortcuts like desktop, you can use shortcuts for trade in browser.
- Account balance, historical reports, daily order status reports, and more.
- 2.Upstox Pro Mobile App:
Key Features of Upstox Pro Mobile are:
- Easily search for stocks,
- Access all NSE cash, Futures and Options and Currency scrips.
- Use cutting edge charting tools
- Create charts with multiple intervals, drawing studies and types
- Apply 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts.
- Set Unlimited
- Create unlimited customized watch-lists
- Receive real-time market feeds
- Access prefixed watch-list of Nifty 50
Click Here To Download
Upstox Desktop NEST:
NEST is built on a robust platform to serve your advanced trading needs.One of the most reputed trading platform “Omnesys NEST” is the official trading terminal for Upstox. This trading terminal is one stop shop for our trading need from advance charting to quick order placement, portfolio, fund transfer, margin report and Market Watch, Customizable interface, Multi Monitor support, customizable hotkeys and shortcuts.Click here to download upstox NEST desktop app-https://upstox.com/nest-desktop/?f=18L3
Upstox (RKSV) Charges – 2018:
Upstox brokerage plan is simple and attractive, competing neck to neck with Zerodha. Trade in Equity Delivery is completely free and for all other segments you have to pay Rs 20 per order.
1.Trading Brokerages Charges:
- Equity Delivery Based Trades: Rs 0 (Free)
- Equity Intraday Trades: 20 per executed order
- Equity Future: 20 Rs per executed order
- Equity Options: 20 per executed order (on turnover)
- Currency Futures and Options: 20 per executed order
- Commodity Futures: 20 per executed order
- Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 150 for Equity, FnO and Currency and Rs 150 for Commodity
- Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 150
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): NIL
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 150 to 2nd year fromwards
- Call and Trade feature is available at 20 rupees per call.
- Digital Contract Notes are sent via Email. Physical copies of contract notes can be ordered at additional charge of 25 rupees per contract + Courier charges.
- Instant payment gateway charges for over 20 banks – Rs 7 per fund transfer.Max transfer limit to 2 Lakhs Rs per day
- Money withdrawals charges as per RBI guidelines.
- Standard NSE charges, transaction charges and statutory levies are charged.
- For STT, Stamp Duty, Service Tax and SEBI Charges, please refer to the Brokerage Charges tab.
Upstox Margin / Exposures and Intra-day Leverage:
- Upstox Margin for NSE Cash / BSE Cash-Upstox offers upto 20X for stock in F & O, upto 2X for stocks with 20% circuit breaker for all MIS (Intraday) orders. For CO and BO orders, a joint basket of F & O underlying and NIFTY CNX 200 scrips are offered a leverage of upto 20x
- Upstox Margin for Equity Futures – Upstox offer upto 6X leverage for CO and BO Orders, while 4x leverage in case of MIS orders.
- Upstox Exposure for Options Buying Trading – Upstox offers 1.3X leverage for CO and BO Orders and No leverage in MIS for Options buying.
- Upstox Exposure for Equity Options Selling – Upstox offer upto 4x leverage for all selling options.
- Upstox Margin for Currency Futures – Upstox offer upto 4X leverage for MIS / CO and BO orders.
- Upstox Margin for Commodity – Upstox Offer upto 3X margin in Non Agri commodities with CO orders and 2.5x for MIS orders
- Phone Support help–Yes
- Toll Free Number help–No
- Email Support help–Yes
- Branch Offices help–Yes
- Live Chat (Current Clients) help–No
- 24/7 Support help-No
- Daily Market Report help-No
- Free Tips help-No
- Quarterly Results help-No
- New Alerts help-No
- Mutual Funds Research-No
- Research Equity Reports help-No
- ETF Research help-No